ATTENTION OWNERS! WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Were you an owner that couldn’t make the AGM and wants to help out? Are you a new owner that wants to get involved? Do you not have enough time to commit to being on council but want to be part of the solution?
We are looking for owners to volunteer their time and participate in a couple groups that will be in charge of improving our community.
- Garden Group
- help manage the garden plots
- provide ideas to improve the courtyard area
- help decide feasibility of new playground set and its potential deployment
- help with the general upkeep of the courtyard area (we have paid landscapers that handle most landscaping)
- be diligent about intruders or vandalism in the courtyard
- be stewards of the garden/courtyard area
- Social/Community Group
- help decide and implement improvements to the common room
- provide ideas towards community improvement
- run social events and gatherings
- help decide whether to keep the billiard table and potentially sell it
- be stewards of the common room
- Bylaws Group (these changes will be voted upon at the next SGM or AGM)
- help decide what bylaws need to be changed or improved
- participate in the process of making amendments to our current bylaws
- help re-write the bylaws
We’re a smaller building and since we do not have a building manager, it becomes the responsibility of owners to be involved with the strata. More involvement from owners will help keep our strata fees from increasing and improve our community spirit.
Please get involved!
Feel free to contact me with any questions or if you’d like to sign up for any of the groups: email@example.com